The aim of the project is to collect information concerning all interoperable communication equipment available within the EAG community. An interoperability matrix has been built up as a result of the Bench Tests and exercises carried out under the aegis of the EAG. All the configurations as tested and validated during such events along with any relevant technical data are as well contained in the communication equipment manual.
Communication equipment manual
This manual is composed of five sections:
- Section 1: Gives a technical data sheet per equipment (PABX and Multiplexer), an overview of the PABX architecture EAG nations deployed during VOLCANEX exercise and the relating numbering plan used. It also includes details about the agreed and implemented EUROVOX numbering plan among EAG nations;
- Section 2: Summarises all interoperable achievement including type of equipment, nationality, VOLCANEX edition and the test results. Various data are given into different cross tables (switches, Multiplexers and specific equipments);
- Section 3: Provides all technical configuration needed, on both side, to interconnect switch equipment from EAG nations;
- Section 4: Provides all technical configuration needed, on both side, to interconnect multiplexer equipment from EAG nations;
- Section 5: Provides all technical configuration needed, on both side, to interconnect specific equipment from EAG nations.
Because of its classification, the manual is to be requested to the CIS Section of the EAG. The details of the originator of the request must be included along with the rational behind it.
For more information please contact email@example.com.