The agenda of this meeting was:
- Review of Action Items;
- Cyber Information Domain (CID) service in the Bundeswehr;
- Air Cyber Perimeter;
- National Cyber exercises and courses;
- AJP 3.20 and NATO AIRCOM´s cyber projects;
- Cyber in OPS (planning cycle, AOC) and JAPCC´s cyber projects;
- Recognised Air Cyber Picture (RACP);
- Obsolescence of Systems;
- Future network and cyber defence;
- EDA´s Cyber projects (Courses, Platforms, Technologies, Exercises, MIL OPS, Threat Detection and Digital Forensic);
- Future Projects.
This CYBER meeting was a real success for addressing so many Air specific challenges in the CYBER domain.
Year after year EAG nations and EAG partners are building a trustworthy forum.